The Centre conducts and supports collaborative research in clinical trials and other well conducted studies in all areas of medicine as part of the School of Health and Wellbeing in the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences.
We are a key component of UKCRC (United Kingdom Clinical Research Collaboration) fully registered Glasgow Clinical Trials Unit and have significant experience of joint working with colleagues in academia, the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry in the West of Scotland, across the UK and internationally.
We are recognised internationally as a centre of excellence due to our:
- * contributions to medicine through our research and its impact on clinical guidelines and clinical practice,
- * contributions to major international multi-centre clinical trials, epidemiological studies and other research projects,
- * excellent relations with medical and biological researchers in academia, the pharmaceutical and device industries, the National Health Service and other research organisations.
We have expertise in the design, conduct, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials and epidemiological studies and in the development of novel informatics technologies to support their conduct:
- Data Processing and Management
- Software Development
- Project Management and Project Development
We welcome expressions of interest to develop new collaborations.