Through the Advisory Service we can provide advice on biostatistics, data management and health economics, particularly those related to clinical trials. The Robertson Centre for Biostatistics is self-funding, relying on income generated by the Centre's activities. Hence, we are interested in building long term collaborations leading to successful funding applications for high profile medical research.
We are happy to arrange special service level agreements with organisations that wish a tailored service.
- The advisory centre is open to all, within and outwith the University. However, we cannot offer advice on research associated with submission for a degree (undergraduate or postgraduate).
- Initial half-hour meetings are free of charge and are made by appointment.
- Any additional work arising from these initial meetings is charged for.
- Details of work to be carried out, timelines and price will be issued in writing and confirmation of acceptance by the client will be required before any work is undertaken.
- A minimum of two weeks notice will normally be required, depending on the nature of the work.
- Last minute requests for assistance with abstracts/publications/grant applications cannot be accommodated.